sábado, 3 de enero de 2015

long lasting post

1976?
1991
1993
1998
2004
2006

2007

Wish you enjoy this recap, a real recap about my own style. Such a lot of reminiscences arose meanwhile I was looking for some photos to illustrate this post!. I think my style has really developed into what's more 'me', and the first push was having a job and moving to the south, on 2004. Blogging was another push to feel more comfident about my own style and to receive real inspiration from creative bloggers!. After another moving, some bad times, and some good ones too, I'm still blogging!!

Espero que os haya gustado esta larguísima recapitulación de mi propio estilo. Han surgido un montón de recuerdos mientras buscaba fotos para ilustrar el post!. Creo que mi estilo ha evolucionado hacia algo mucho más 'yo misma', y creo que el primer empujón fue conseguir un trabajo y mudarme al sur, allá por 2004. Y también fue un buen empujón empezar con el blog, eso sí que te da confianza en el propio estilo y además, recibes verdadera inspiración de blogs muy creativos!.

11 comentarios:

  1. You are amazing and very fascinating! We were just talking with my husband about how majority of people simply want to reach a certain plateau in life and for the rest of life, stay there. The photos you showed us demonstrate your true journey, and from what I see, you are not going to stay in one spot, you are so dynamic and far from being "settled in" in terms of style. You are one of bloggers I personally would LOVE to read a feature on fashion/style sites. An idea came to me. May I interview you some time in the near future and we can publish it on your blog and on mine? Thank you for this inspiring and visually very expressive post and Happy New Year!! xxxx

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. lovely comment!, it would be fabulous to collaborate with you, as I love your style and the way you express yourself through your blog!, such a wonderful way to share some fun!!
      besos

      Eliminar
  2. You got me with the first picture. Your expression is priceless. Thank you for sharing. What a an amazing idea to see your style evolve.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Me han encantado tus fotos. La primera con tus padres me recuerda a la infancia. Creo que según nos hacemos mayores encontramos nuestro propio estilo. Estoy de acuerdo en que el blog da más confianza. ¡Feliz Año!

    Jasmine ♥

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I loved these photos, you were a beautiful little girl, a cool student and an incredibly stylish woman. You've got better and better through the years. Mr A looks like a rock star! xxxxx

    ResponderEliminar
  5. No te puedes imaginar cuánto me gusta tu recap, ahhhhhhhhhhh, pero qué preciosa estássssssss
    Mil besos
    Ps: nos vemos mañana en Share-in-Style
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ResponderEliminar
  6. And I am so glad that you are still blogging, Monica, and sharing your fabulous style and photos with us.
    I loved seeing these photos, and seeing your style develop from childhood through to now. Gorgeous at all stages, my friend! xxx

    ResponderEliminar
  7. You obviously developed your sassy personality very early on, judging from the first photo! You have a great smile and that has been there throughout your life along with a unique style. Thank you for this look at your style journey!

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Isn't fun to see you at different ages- I love it!
    You were and are lovely!
    I love you style even better now, you show confidence
    The last pic is formidable!

    Happy New Year Monica!

    Arianexo

    ResponderEliminar
  9. awe, the way you were. Thanks for sharing.

    ResponderEliminar
  10. I so appreciate your zest for personal style my dear! Hugs form SoCal! xox

    ResponderEliminar