jueves, 23 de octubre de 2014

turquoise & cardi

Weather is still crazy, and I'm wearing summer clothes under a warm long cardigan, because it's cold in the morning!. When I was going out, I asked Mr.A. if I was wearing too much turquoise or too many starfishes, but he encouraged me to wear whatever I like, so here I went with all those starfishes on my hair and my beach bag. Ready for office work!

El tiempo sigue igual de loco, y me he puesto ropa de verano debajo de una chaqueta de punto muy gorda, porque por las mañanas está fresco. Cuando iba a salir, le pregunté a Mr.A. si llevaba demasiado turquesa o demasiadas estrellas de mar, pero él siempre me anima a ponerme lo que me da la gana, así que allá fui, cargada de estrellas de mar en la cabeza y sobre mi bolso playero. Lista para trabajar en la oficina!


- pants, Locaderremate / pantalón
- shirt, vintage / camisa, viejuna
- long cardigan, La Redoute (last year) / chaqueta punto, del año pasado
- revamped beach bag / bolso de playa, 'customizado'
- crochet starfishes hairpin / horquilla de estrellas de mar de ganchillo
- maryjanes, El Naturalista (old)/ merceditas
- sunnies, Asos (old) / gafas de sol



Actually, I'm enjoying some pretty pieces sent to me by fabulous Sacramento, like this turquoise pendand. Oh yes, she's got an eye for pretty things, she even found some shirts which fit me like a dream!. Fabulous and Talented Lady!!

En realidad, estoy encantada con las cosas que me mandó la Fabulosa Sacramento, como este colgante turquesa. De verdad, me encanta aprovecharme del talento tan grande para encontrar cosas bonitas, y que además, me quedan bien. Gracias, reina!


Some pupmpkin muffins I'm used to cook for breakfast. Original recipe was posted at Pimienta Rosa (spanish), but I've been customizing it, putting some dehidrated cranberries instead of chocolate. If you're interested, I'll post the recipe!

Estas son unas magdalenas de calabaza que suelo hacer para el desayuno, según esta receta de Pimienta Rosa, aunque yo le pongo arándanos secos en vez de chocolate, y le voy haciendo otros cambios.

9 comentarios:

  1. You can never have too many starfish or too much turquoise. Mr A was spot on! You look fabulous.
    Those muffins look delicious, please do post a recipe. xxx

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Wear as much turquoise and as many starfish as you like! It's a great colour on you, especially with mustard.
    Yes please to the recipe. xxx

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I'm blue for you! Love the colour mix and the starfishes are just fab!
    Zxx

    ResponderEliminar
  4. If only you were here to sprinkle some of those loving starfish all over my city! Mr. A's advice is right on: wear what you like. Beautiful!! I especially love how you've worn the pumpkin-coloured cardi with this blue. And now I'm hungry.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Mr A tells the truth! I can't imagine you without at least one starfish anymore!! I think starfish - I think Mrs A! This cardigans always steals my heart, such a beauty! And the muffins are yummy, of course we'd love your recipe! Sacramento has an amazing eye for art and beauty, it's sooo true! Have lots of warm days, dear! xxx

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Eres maravillosa, mi querida reína del color. ya sabía yo que convertirías en arte lo que tocaras.
    Mil besosssssssssssssss turquesa
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ResponderEliminar
  7. A turquoise dream, I loooooooooove this colour. You look amazing and yes you need the starfishes, all of them. All the time, they look so wonderful on you :)) I hope you have a fantastic weekend my dear. besos Xxxxxx

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Hola! Me encanta el mostaza! con turquesa queda muy bien

    ResponderEliminar
  9. I envy your work mates seeing you in this lovely ensemble in the flesh as it were! Those pants need to come to Australia for a visit ;-) love your long cardi and the beautiful colour.
    You have such attitude...I love it! Cheers me up and I feel encouraged that others out there are not just beige. Xo JJ

    ResponderEliminar