miércoles, 20 de agosto de 2014

Goddess & sandals

Today I'm wearing whatever was appealing to me this morning, particularly, the dress and sandals I revamped yesterday. I don't know if they match and I don't care, which makes me feel a kind of freedom I really appreciate these days. I've shortened this dress to make it suitable to be worn with pants because, you know, I've got a weakness for layering. But I'm thinking about making it even shorter, a blouse.
Very happy to share my outfit with 52-Pick-Me-Up: Goddess even when I'm just on a Human mood. Wish Goddess of Random Inspiration heaps her favors on you!

Hoy me he puesto lo primero que me ha atraído la vista esta mañana, en especial, el vestido y las sandalias que estuve 'modificando' ayer. No sé si combinan o no, y tampoco me importa, lo cual me da una sensación de libertad que aprecio mucho ahora mismo. El vestido lo he acortado un poco para que quede mejor con pantalones, ya sabéis cuánto me gustan las superposiciones. Pero estaba pensando en hacerlo incluso más corto, como una blusa.
Me alegra poder participar en 52-Pick-Me-Up: Goddess, aunque sea en un modo muy humano y poco divino. Que la Diosa de la Azarosa Inspiración os otorgue sus favores!




- dress, Festa (old) / vestido
- sandals, Brako / sandalias
- sarong as a shawl, flea market / pareo a modo de chal, de mercadillo
- crochet starfishes hairpin / horquilla de estrellas de mar de ganchillo
- cardigan, La Redoute (old) / chaqueta punto
- pants, tye&dye by myself / pantalones, sobre teñidos en morado

I've been busy as a bee. I've also dyed my sandals and added some crochet flowers: I've just tyed them to the sandals instead of glued them, because I want them easy to remove when get battered or dirty. Flowers are not same color, because it would be too symmetrical, as Mr.A. said.
Time to share the shoes that make you feel like a Star, joining Sheila's Shoe Shine
(you can see how sandals look previously)


He estado hacendosa como una abejita (juas), porque también me he dedicado a teñir estas sandalias y añadirles unas flores de ganchillo. Simplemente las he atado en vez de pegarlas, porque mejor que sean fáciles de quitar cuando se estropeen o ensucien. Las flores no son de los mismos colores, porque, como dijo Mr.A., serían demasiado simétricas.
Y es el momento de participar en otro Sheila's Shoe Shine, compartiendo esos zapatos que te hacen sentir como una Estrella!. Podéis ver cómo eran las sandalias antes

8 comentarios:

  1. It's good to not care, more freedom this way :)) I love love this shoes a lot!! They are so marvellous. I hope you have a great day my dear Xxx

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I love what you've done to your sandals! You have been a busy bee. I too love a dress over pants. So much more versatile to me. Your layering and color combos are always STUNNING!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. You exude style and confidence and that's all that matters! Love the sandal revamp so much! x

    ResponderEliminar
  4. The sandals look so cool! I love the colours in this outfit, and yes, I think the dress would look great as a shorter tunic too. You are the Queen of Layering! xxx

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Isn't it great to reach a time in your life where you can say, "I don't know if this matches, but I don't care!". The colours all work together beautifully, and you did an amazing job with the sandals. I've not been brave enough to try dyeing a pair of shoes but after seeing these, and the purple ones that Sheila of Ephemera did, I'm inspired.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I love the flowers on the sandals, such a good idea and plus you can remove them when they are dirty
    You should wear or do what you like like our famous friend Vix said something like that -
    People will always say something about what you wear or look like so might as well wear what you want!

    See you soon!

    hugs

    Arianexo

    ResponderEliminar
  7. I can't get enough of your beautiful color harmonies, coming here is like visiting a bright painting gallery !
    You say something very inspirating : It's very important to feel free in our clothes, it's a great way to choose an outfit !!!
    http://selenite.weebly.com

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Damn right you are a goddess!! You are an artist Senora - I absolutely LOVE everything you refashion, update, DIY, everything! I thought the sandals were brand new turquoise, yet you dyed them and what a wonderful job you did - then you added those gorgeous crochet flowers! Yes to shortening dresses so they can be layered ... amen to that! xoxox

    ResponderEliminar