martes, 15 de julio de 2014

visible comic

Staying visible never was so funny!. I'm wearing for the first time this dress I sewed using a cheap fabric purchased at a flea market. Cheap fabric is always appealing, but this time I was particularly attracted by the funny comic print (it's a comic I was used to read when I was a child!). I've used an easy pattern which I sewed previously, and it was really relaxing, and a great change from another sewing project I'm not being able to manage. So this dress is a joyful piece, perfect for a Visible Monday

Nunca fue tan divertido ser Visible!, estoy estrenando este vestido que me he hecho usando una tela barata del mercadillo. Siempre es estupendo encontrar telas baratas, pero esta en concreto me hipnotizó del todo con este estampado de tebeo! (un tebeo que solía leer de niña!). He utilizado de nuevo un patrón que ya había cosido antes, y ha sido muy relajante, un gran cambio con respecto a otro proyecto de costura que había empezado y que me está costando muchísimo terminar. Así que este es un vestidito muy visible y divertido, perfecto para darle vidilla a otro Visible Monday





- leggings, La Redoute
- striped t-shirt, C&A / camiseta rayas
- old men's shirt / vieja camisa de chico
- sandals, El Naturalista (old) / sandalias
- bag, retail / bolso, tienda local
- necklace, a present by Sacramento / collar, un regalo de Sacramento

13 comentarios:

  1. Pero qué maravilloso vestido, la tela la forma, el colorido y lo rebien que te queda, ahhhhhhhhhhhhh
    Qué alegría de que seas visible y de haberte encontrado amiga mía
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxx

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Seriously love that dress!!! Wish I would be this lucky at flea markets... :-)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. the flea market here is full of old tools and sweat socks.
    Needless to say, I love that dress

    ResponderEliminar
  4. That dress is sensational! The comic strip fabric here is expensive and not half as gorgeous as yours. I'm in love! xxx

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Qué recuerdos de Esther!!! De niña y de mayor, has ojeado sus nuevas aventuras como treintañera divorciada y con hija adolescente? Tengo parte de la colección que han sacado con sus aventuras de adolescente.
    El vestido es de lo más visible y favorecedor; todo es la percha y el estilo para llevarlo. Besos guapa.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Yes, joyful is exactly the right word! What a fabulous print, you look great, and I especially like the striped t-shirt underneath. Hope the tricky sewing project gets sorted soon too. xxx

    ResponderEliminar
  7. That is awesome!! I love how you've added the striped sleeves too. Brilliant!

    ResponderEliminar
  8. I can't stop smiling! CAN'T! :) :) :) Adorable dress! and your styling is superb! Love the long necklace, leggings and of course the hit - your striped tee!!! xxxxxx

    ResponderEliminar
  9. It's marvellous!! What a wonderful dress you made. I love comics since a child :)) You did a fantastic job, i love it!! Xxx

    ResponderEliminar
  10. I LOVE this! The simple shape is perfect for that fabric, and you've done a wonderful job picking out the colours of the graphic with your accessories!

    ResponderEliminar
  11. This outfit is so fun! I love the bright colours on you and the whimsy of that comic print on the dress!
    xoxo

    ResponderEliminar
  12. I love every single thing about this!!! What a great sewing project and it's SO YOU! Such an adorable combination with the striped shirt under and your white leggings. You must know how happy you make the people who see you, even if just for a second or two in passing! Excellent.

    ResponderEliminar
  13. So good!! Great dress and accessorized to perfection!! XXOO

    ResponderEliminar